Sunday, August 16, 2009

Why Do the Gosselins Never Learn? ~ 6/26/09

Friday, June 26, 2009
Yesterday Jon Gosselin was spotted on his lawn, by a photog with a telephoto lens, smoking something that looked suspiciously like the evil weed. Although the papparazis weren't close enough to give it the smell test, it was a hand rolled smoke, and not his usual cigarette brand.



Kate was shopping at the Park City Mall in Lancaster. She was approached by a fan who wanted to take her picture in the parking lot, and her reaction was to scream, "Don't you dare touch my car!"



Jon has been caught with his girlfriend, caught getting blasted at the bars, and the road in front of his house is lined with papparazi from all over the US and the UK. He is now getting divorced and he and Kate are working out child custody details. Yet he still continues to take incredible risks. Kate has been called a bitch so many times her picture is now probably next to the word in the dictionary, and she has said Jon literally won't talk to her anymore. Kate says salons all over the country have customers asking for her haircut (I doubt it!) and she has been trying unsuccessfully to sell her talk show idea. Despite tons of feedback about her unearned sense of entitlement, her narcissism hasn't seemed to slow down one iota.



How totally self-defeating can two people get?

Leah J. Utas said...
This is a fascinating trainwreck. If one can shunt aside the terrible toll it must be taking on their children if not now, then certainly somewhere down the road. I haven't watched their abomination of a television show as I have no patience with contrived reality, but I cannot help but be interested in how low they will go.Yeah, it's sick.
June 26, 2009 12:22:00 PM EDT

Robin said...
I think they would squirm on the ground like worms and eat their own shit if it would get the show ratings. That's how low they would go, Guys.
June 28, 2009 9:55:00 PM EDT

Twice as Nice said...
Those two make my blood boil. Don't ya think they have made ENOUGH money already to take care of the kids? They love to say "I'm doing it for my kids, it's all for the kids." Sorry I don't buy that one. It is for KATE and JON. Kate loves the attention and money and Jon loves all the new "toys". Quit spending the college money. The kids were just fine in the old house. It was the parents that wanted the new house. It just drives me crazy that these two have gotten away with as much as they have. I was wondering why Kate said she had to file after seeing what Jon did over the weekend. Now I see it must of been the joint he was smoking in front of everyone that put her over the edge.Have a great week.
July 1, 2009 9:35:00 AM EDT

The Girl from the Ghetto said...
Did you hear their announcement this week, that they were no longer going to comment publically on what people were saying about them? LOL. No one has been talking about them because of MJ's death. So they had to make a media announcement basically just to get attention. Those two get kill me. No one cares about them anymore, and I love it.
July 2, 2009 2:13:00 PM EDT

Anonymous said...
Wow, how do you have the nerve to comment negatively on Kate's hair? Take a glimpse in the mirror at your own out-of-date appearance (from which decade did you purchase those glasses frames and aquire YOUR hairstyle?!). July 10, 2009 9:47:00 PM EDT

Werny Gal said...
Wow Anon, you must be having a very bad day! I wasn't half as hard on Kate as you were on me. The difference between Kate and is, I don't go around calling my hair “the talk of the town” and claiming erroneously that my hair is being requested at salons all over the country. Glad you love her so much. She certainly needs someone on her side.
July 11, 2009 6:16:00 PM EDT

Robin said...
Anon, my friend Werny Gal is beautiful. And even better, she doesn't mooch off others, and go around bragging about herself. If you think Kate is stylish, you might need those early cataracts removed.
July 16, 2009 8:42:00 PM EDT

Anonymous said...
Robin, when you have kids added to your marriage equation, you will earn the right to comment about Kate's predicament. A moocher is someone who has the tendency to ask for help from others while making no effort to help themselves. Kate does not fall in this category. After the sextuplets were born, Jon could not hold a job. Yes, she took all the help offered to her, just like any mom wanting to provide for her children would do. You don't have children. You don't know what it can be like not to be able to come & go as you please and take whichever career opportunities you may come across when you have small children at home to care for. You can't just walk out the door and get any job shift you want. I have the feeling you'll be the type to pawn them off on your mom to provide care while you go to work. Or perhaps you'll drop them off at a daycare facility. At least Kate is assertive, knows what she wants, and is the primary caregiver for her children, which is a more difficult job than you realize. (So difficult, that Jon wanted out.)
July 20, 2009 8:16:00 PM EDT

Werny Gal said...
Anon, you are being very presumptuous. Or should I call you "Kate"?
July 20, 2009 9:10:00 PM EDT

Anonymous said...
Well, yea, Werny Gal, it pisses me off that a "councelor" who claims to specialize in helping women with distorted body images and relationship problems would be so nasty to fellow women. Stop and think... you're putting down women in this blog for being assertive. It's very odd & sad. This is why women have self image problems and struggle with abusive relationships -- society calls them a bitch if they speak up for themselves.
July 20, 2009 11:40:00 PM EDT

Werny Gal said...
Actually, I think I was making fun of one woman's fascination with her own hair. :)
July 21, 2009 6:02:00 AM EDT

ICExploitation said...
Anon - Kate did not accept anything she received. Yes, any Mother in that situation, should be grateful for anything she receives. Yet, Kate had the audacity to refuse things that were not to her liking. I cannot confirm any of these stories of ungratefulness, but I do now what I have seen. All of the first episodes from the specials show a nursery with 6 matching cribs. Have you ever seen any of the kids in "hand me downs"?
July 21, 2009 4:47:00 PM EDT

Robin said...
Anon, I have kids. Yet, I felt that after having 2 kids, perhaps I should stop so that I could continue to work, and my husband and I could give them the time and care they deserve. I never thought of having fertility treatments to have a whole litter of the little buggers, and then live off the situation! Brilliant! Werny Gal's not mocking Kate as an assertive woman. She's mocking the silliness of being so holier-than-thou and entitled.
August 9, 2009 9:58:00 PM EDT

No comments: