Sunday, August 30, 2009

Delaware Fan Interview at Gosselins~ August 30, 2009

It was a busy day out on H------ Road, consider neither Kate nor Jon were at home. I don't know if the kids were inside with a nanny or not. The only signs of life were the dogs running around the lawn once in a while. A fan from Delaware was a good sport about answering my questions until a car came up behind me and forced me to drive on down the road. ( video was up temporarily but is no longer available) The Gosselins have the nicest fans.

There were no tabloid photogs today, unless they were well-concealed in the bushes. Sorry about the singing, it's a driving habit, and I also promise not to clear my throat next time. Question requests for the fans, anyone?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a riot! I like your laugh, and I think it is so funny that people allow you to video them. Crazy, huh?

TVsnark said...

I'm enjoying your blog and that hat couple is adorable.

I look forward to reading more. May I link you to my blog?

Werny Gal said...

Thanks, Fiona and TV. I agree, Fiona, people are the funniest animals. Yes, of course TVsnark, link me.

Let me know what you'd like me to ask the fans. I haven't driven out since last weekend and if the tabloids are any indication it seems like public interest has waned, but maybe Jon's interview on ABC's Primetime Tues night will stimulate more fans to come to Wernersville.

kamilleon said...

"If anything happened to Jon and Kate, who would inherit the coupon collection?" OMG I am ROARING here! I think I woke the kids up and they are off school today! LOL

Werny Gal said...

People are the funniest animals :)