Sunday, August 16, 2009

Penny For Your Gosselin Thoughts ~ 7/3/0/09

Thursday, July 30, 2009

My friend Al found this rare Gosselin artifact and listed it on eBay. God knows he needs to do something with his time while he's standing out on Heffner Road, waiting for Kate to either hit the kids in public or Jon to boink a young innocent schoolteacher on the lawn. Please bid, early and often. We must give Al a purpose in life.




Robin said...


I find it hilarious that the first bid will be 2 cents. For a penny. Boy, he'll be raking it in! Hope he has a day job.July 30, 2009 10:31:00 PM EDT

Werny Gal said... That's one way to look at it, Robin. The other is that he's doubling his money. And although it's against eBay policy, I also like to think he'll make some profit on the postage. :)


July 30, 2009 11:48:00 PM EDT

The Fifth Sparrow said... Hi, wandered over from Bag Lady's Blather.When I saw it was an authentic Gosselin artifact my eyes did an involuntary roll.You see, I used to be a fan. Back before the skunk hair, the freebie jeebies and the other insanity. I drove away from the train wreck some time ago, naively assuming my boycott of the show would result in its immediate cancellation by TLC. I still view the tabloid blurbs though...(Is there a Betty Ford Centre for Gosselin Addiction?)When I clicked the link, I laughed out loud. Al is a very, very funny man. Hope his auction makes at least as Kate does in an hour.

August 4, 2009 2:05:00 PM EDT


Werny Gal said...

Thanks for visiting, Fifth. If you wander back through my posts you'll see several devoted to that train wreck which is the Gosselins. It's very odd hearing so much about a family who basically have nothing to do with the locals. At least, Kate. Jon does go out and get his par-tay on, and this Friday's National Enquirer will have the scoop on some nautiness he was up to this past Sat night.

August 4, 2009 3:03:00 PM EDT

No comments: