Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Note To Jon Gosselin

Dear Jon,

I hope this isn't about you being squeezed out of J&K+8, having your income threatened, possibly losing the opportunity to do "fun" things like utilizing hookers in Vegas, or trying to finally show Kate once and for all who really wears the pants.

I hope this is about the welfare of your children.

I hope this is about you valuing the mental health of your children over money.

I hope this is about you wanting to get rid of the cameras and get back to human values that are most important...having fun together, quiet play time, sharing feelings, appreciation of nature, developing family traditions, being goofy just for the fun of it, role-modeling parents who may no longer be in love or even be married but who still treat each other with dignity and respect anyway, appreciating what you have instead of always having to have the best of every high end rich label thing, giving to others who are less fortunate than you, helping your children develop good human values, and settling in to enjoy the wonderful life this small community has to offer you, to name a few...all with no cameras.

I hope.

Sincerely,
Your Wernersville Neighbor

4 comments:

Leah J. Utas said...

Interesting that he'd pull the permissions issue out of his butt now that the show is to focus on Kate.

Where there's life there's hope. Where there's publicity there's legal maneuvering.

I don't even watch the show. I saw a news link a few minutes ago and wondered about your take on it.

Werny Gal said...

Jon's on Larry King Live tonight and he's saying everything that I've been saying in my blogs for the past couple of months...he's made mistakes, he wants his kids off the air, he wants to show to end, etc. This is like a breath of fresh air...

quietlyconcerned said...

Maybe, since they have taken steps to kick Jon off the show, he is afraid for his children. He willnot be there to keep watch over them. I could see that being a very big reason for his actions.

Werny Gal said...

I agree Quietly, it's easy to imagine Kate squeezing Jon out of everything...the show, the money, the kids' lives. If I were him I would be in a panic because the best predicter of the future is past behavior, and Kate's past behavior has always been about HER.