Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Holidays to Eight

According to online news this morning, Jon and Kate will both be spending Christmas day with their little ones. Good job, both of you, for doing this for the kids. May you have a sweet-memory filled, acrimonious-free day.

And good for you, Jon, for coming out of the showbix fog you seem to have gotten lost in during the earlier part of this year. You are not only being a better father because of it, you're being a better person too.

Read the interview here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And good for you, Jon, for coming out of the showbix fog you seem to have gotten lost in during the earlier part of this year

Then why is he still appearing on Inside Edition and making stupid videos?

Brig said...

I have been enjoying reading your blog. Thank you.

For the Gosselin Eight- I wish you peace and happiness for the Hoildays and always!

kimmie said...

Yes Werny girl, I agree about the show biz fog. They both seem to have stars in their eyes. I did not think the video he made was cute, nor the one Kate made. Although I guess they can be deemed entertainment in some odd way but I just don't know why either was necessary. They have moved so far from where I first found them. What an abrupt change!